Welcome. Let me show you how I try to make my home a Heaven for me and my family.
I'll show you my projects to beautify my home and my progress as I conquer my clutter and turn my 120 year old farm house into my dream home.
I'll share my best recipes and my new experiments too.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Put a flower in your hair


So I've been a little bit envious of all the pretty hair thingies, everybody and their cat has been wearing. And yes I wanted some too... well for the girls too of course.
So I found out how to make them.... YouTube.com and be used for good things :o)
I love this one, I had this one shirt in mind when I made it, that I want to wear it with.


Here they all are. I still need to attach my little loop to the back, so I can slide in the bobby pin.


And I want to make some more kind of like this one... you know all ribbons.

The girls really like them and can't wait for Sunday when they can wear them.

1 comment: