Welcome. Let me show you how I try to make my home a Heaven for me and my family.
I'll show you my projects to beautify my home and my progress as I conquer my clutter and turn my 120 year old farm house into my dream home.
I'll share my best recipes and my new experiments too.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cheese Mashed Potatoes

The pictures I took of this, just did not do it justice.
These are SO GOOD. Everyone loved them and we ate the whole thing.
(so now there isn't any way to get more pictures)

Recipe:

6 medium baking potatoes, peeled, diced and cooked

place in mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients
1 C processed cheesed, cubed (I usually only ever have sharp cheddar in the fridge, I used 6 oz... shhh don't tell)
3/4 C whole milk (to make up for the cheese, I used skim)
1/4 C diced onion
3 Tbs butter
1 lg. egg
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

whip it up, and put it in a sprayed 2 qt casserole dish (bread pan was just the right size)

Bake @ 350F for 20 min

1 comment: